To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
Partner Go-To-Market Marketing Planning Program
If your organization goes to market jointly with one or more partners, then this program will be the ideal planning tool for you and your partners. The program will help you and your partner(s) identify key strategic go-to-market initiatives that will drive your mutual business objectives. DWS Associates' partners will facilitate this joint planning session and guide both organizations through the process of developing your joint marketing plans.
During the process, we develop a summary analysis of the state of the business relationship between you organization and your partner. (These sessions are typically conducted with one partner at a time.) Some of the questions we ask include:
- What is the present state of the relationship?
- What are the key issues facing the relationship?
- What opportunities exist?
- What weaknesses or threats face the relationship?
- What are the new business, product, service highlights?
Once we’ve conducted this analysis, we then take you through the process of developing an executable plan:
- Develop joint business goals and objectives
- Develop a joint value proposition to the marketplace.
- Develop an alliance SWOT analysis.
- Determine and agree upon common target market opportunities.
- Develop joint marketing objectives.
- Develop and agree upon joint marketing strategies.
- And finally, develop a set of joint go-to-market initiatives to achieve overall marketing objectives.
You may want to consider taking advantage of our partner marketing program audit if you already have partner programs in place that you think need improvement.