To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
Catalog Marketing Workshop
The catalog marketing workshop covers the fundamentals of catalog marketing in the digital age, both printed and online catalogs. The purpose of the workshop is to give you the tools to put you on the path of successful catalog sales and profits. In addition to the fundamentals, the session can also focus on developing business and marketing plans for a digital online and/or printed catalog.
The workshop covers the following fundamental areas:
- Catalog marketing fundamentals
- Catalog merchandising
- Catalog creative and design
- Catalog copy
- Catalog production
- Catalog organization and pagination
- Catalog fulfillment
- Catalog internet eCommerce synergy
- Catalog circulation planning and list acquisition
- Catalog inventory management
- Catalog data management and data and order management systems.
- Catalog analytics
- Catalog financials
- Catalog customer service, returns management and other issues
The workshop can also be a review of current catalog (on and offline) efforts with the objective of developing or revising a catalog business marketing plan to improve sales and revenues. For an existing catalog operation it will also be a review advertising, circulation planning, list rental, operations and fulfillment service issues and problems with the objective of goal of reducing or correcting them. Based on your current situation and needs, we will develop a custom outline of topical areas to be addressed.