To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
Marketing Campaign Planning & Development Services
We assist you in campaign planning. We (your organization and DWS Associates) work as a team to create the marketing strategies for communicating your solution (product and or service offering) to your target audience and audience segments. Once the plan is created, we help you launch, measure campaign effectiveness and provide guidance in providing appropriate revisions to help better achieve your lead and revenue objectives.
Developing an effective marketing campaign involves more than just the efforts of the marketing team. When you look at all the customer touch points and data that is necessary to plan and support the campaign, you see that the effort involves the marketing, sales, finance, customer service, customer support, product marketing, information management and if you're large enough other areas such as R&D and market research.
When we assist you in campaign planning, we (your organization and DWS Associates) work as a team to create the marketing strategies for communicating your solution (product and or service offering) to your target audience and audience segments. During the process, we determine the campaign conceptual framework and lead and revenue goals. The planning processes goal is to identify and document campaigns that effectively address the target audiences.
Campaign planning starts with the organization's marketing plan. These plans are necessary to make sure that the supporting campaigns that are created support the financial objectives of the marketing plan.
Campaigns can take several forms, from single tactics, to a marketing program made up of single tactics that are integrated and sequential, to fully integrated marketing campaigns made up of sequential target marketing programs that move the customer/prospect through the entire buying cycle identifying their wants and needs from solution perspective integrating multiple products and services that can run from 12 to 18 months from planning through execution.
The steps in the planing process involve:
- Developing all the background information including
- The organizations situation, SWOT analysis, the solution offering, etc.
- The market definition, trends, market position, solution market position and competitive situation
- Developing the target market definitions, target audiences, size of markets, audience perceptions and any constraints or concerns that could affect the campaign.
- Developing the campaign structure, description, strategies, key messages, calls to action, offer strategy, campaign tactics and campaign elements
- Developing the media strategy, circulation strategy, creative and format strategies, campaign forecast, and pro formas and budgets.
- Developing campaign implementation plan, timing factors,
- Developing the data plan and list management strategies and requirements
- Developing response handling plans, lead management, lead definitions, hand off strategies, action plans, and feedback requirements
- Develop campaign fulfillment and operations requirements
- Developing lead and revenue projections
- Campaign execution
- Post campaign analysis
When selecting this service, you have the option of having DWS Associates develop the marketing campaign plans or have DWS Associates facilitate and guide the planning process.