To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
Customer Retention / Loyalty Program Planning
This program is focused on reviewing current retention and loyalty strategies and programs and then developing and implementing new plans and programs that reduce customer defections and improve retention. The program will provide your organization with a go-to-market action plan that leverages the organization’s resources and strengths in order to maximize the potential for achieving its goals for retention.
During the review and planning process, we examine current:
- New customer onboarding programs and activities
- And existing retention / loyalty programs and activities
To determine the overall effectiveness of these programs, identifying any gaps or problem areas which need to be revised or eliminated. Once, current efforts are reviewed, a new set of strategies and programs are developed an implemented.
The retention plannning process includes the following steps:
- Review of current retention / loyalty program effectiveness.
- Establish new objectives and key measurements for customer retention.
- Develop retention strategy for customer targeting, including developing the customer journey map and value propositions.
- Develop the promotional, media and content strategies for retention and loyalty programs.
- Develop pro forma results targets and create retention budget for online and offline programs and activities.
- Implement promotional/communications strategies and programs.
- Track and optimize programs performance.
Before starting the planning process, we recommend that the client take advantage of our customer retention / loyalty program audit.