To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.
Customer Acquisition Workshop
The purpose of the customer acquisition workshop is to develop an implementable action plan to improve overall customer acquisition.
This workshop covers the following areas and factors. It is not only a review of what you are doing in these areas, but also addresses strategies and tactics that you should be applying.
- Target Audience - How to target the right segments within the target market segments for the products and services you offer and how this generates more customers and revenues.
- Message Strategy - How to clearly communicate the unique value you offer as well as provide the prospective customers with fast, easy access to accurate, relevant information they need to move forward and purchase.
- Offer Strategy - How to develop appropriate offers for each stage of the decision making process that are unique, valuable, motivating and effective.
- Media Strategy - What media is the most effective for attracting new quality leads and nurturing them through to sale.
- Contact Strategy - How you can qualify and prioritize new leads more effectively. How you can leverage appropriate communication channels to more effectively nurture the qualified lead through purchase.
- Referral Program - How you can develop a formal referral process that consistently delivers significant numbers of quality new customers.
- Partnership Programs - How you can develop relationships with other corporations, government agencies and NGOs that consistently deliver significant numbers of new customers.
- Competitive Scan - How you can differentiate yourself from the competition so that your target segments easily understand the unique value you offer them so that new customers and sales increase.
Following the conclusion of the workshop, we will prepare an action plan and summary report that provides recommendations for improving your customer acquisition programs. It will identify areas for needed improvement, as well as areas where you have strengths that you can capitalize on.
Depending on your business and the number of customer segments and products/services you offer, this session typically is a 2 1/2 to 3 day engagement.