To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
Marketing Communications / Promotional Assessment Services
You need to generate more with existing resources in a fast-paced, constantly changing world – and out marketing communications assessment services provide you with the data, analysis, and recommendations that will help you improve performance.
The purpose of this service is to provide you with the data, analysis, and recommendations you need to more effectively use integrated marketing campaigns across appropriate media and channels for promoting your products (services) to generate revenue and drive profits.
Whether you pursue a PUSH, PULL, or combination promotional strategy, you will need the knowledge, skills and supporting functions, processes, etc. to launch and manage successful campaigns. Some capabilities will be more important than others depending on which strategy you follow. This service delivers an overall assessment with recommendations in specific areas that strengthen performance for improved results.
What The Service / Program Covers
This program covers both the use of promotional tools/vehicles and your organization's preparedness to use them in terms of supporting functions, practices and processes. It will help you determine what promotional work should be done with in-house staff and what if anything should be done by an outside agency as well as the resources needed to support these activities. This work would include such activities as: creation and placement of advertising; creation of promotional literature/sales collateral; executing and managing internal and external public relations; working with the publishing and editorial community to generate favorable publicity, creation and delivery of direct marketing programs; creation and management of content for website and social media; as well as creation and deployment of point of sales materials for your reseller channels.
How the Program Works
We begin by analyzing your resources to determine if you have the necessary resources (human, financial, technology) with the right processes and practices necessary to effectively and efficiently develop and execute the strategic and tactical activities that will achieve your goals.
Next, we focus on campaign performance and audience validation – so we can address the effectiveness of your strategic and tactical activities as well as develop recommendations for improvement. This includes target audience definition and segmentation that will drive effective messaging, offer, media (paid, earned, owned and social) and contact strategies as well as data capturing, storage and analysis that drives qualification and prioritization of opportunities and performance in key areas/metrics.
After we complete the formal assessment, you will be presented with a report detailing your strengths and weaknesses in terms of promotional capabilities. The report will also provide you with our observations and recommendations for improving your organizations marketing practices and programs.
Most Common Benefits of Assessment
Everything has room for improvement. Change happens, internally and externally, which means you need to be aware of what is working, what isn’t and how you can best respond to effectively and efficiently achieve your goals.
Here are just a few of the most common benefits you will receive from this assessment:
- Identifies strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to more effectively and efficiently achieve your customer acquisition goals.
- Determine if current resources are adequate and are being properly utilized in order to effectively and efficiently achieve the marketing, acquisition, retention and reactivation goals and objectives.
- Evaluate the message, offer, media (paid, owned, earned and social), and contact strategies (Journey Mapping) for each audience/segment at each stage of their relationship with your organization.
- Evaluate processes for gathering, storing, analyzing and using data to qualify, prioritize opportunities as well as report on overall effectiveness and performance.
- Provides practical recommendations based on your strengths and resources that drive improved performance in key areas.
- Aligns marketing communications programs to better achieve overall business and marketing goals.