To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.
Customer Journey Mapping & Message Planning Program Services
This program is designed to help make sure you get the right message to the right person, with the right offer and calls to action, at the right time, via the right media/channel. With this program, we help you plan your content and marketing communications strategies, tactics, and messages for each of the target markets and personas that you are pursuing in this planning period.
With this program, we help you plan your content and marketing communications strategies, tactics, and messages for each of the target markets and personas that you are pursuing in this planning period. We also help you identify the potential sales opportunities that exists for your organization in those target segments.
The first step in the program involves reviewing historical performance, your existing content and marketing collateral, as well as looking at what your competitors are doing and finally what your goals and objectives are for your content and marketing communications programs.
The second step is target market identification and validation. Once we have identified those markets, we break them down into discrete groups based on a range of factors. If you target the consumer market, it really helps to go beyond gender, age range, income range, marital status and kids in the home under 18-years of age. Hobbies, interests, media usage and preferences, decision-making process and selection criteria are extremely insightful. And if your target is the business market, you need to understand title, experience, aversion to risk, roles played in the gathering and analysis of information and other key insights.
Once, we have developed accurate profiles (personas) we map out the various stages the potential buyer goes through in making and executing their buying decisions. This involves not only what information they need at each stage, but also where or from whom they collect that information.
We develop appropriate offers and calls to action to move the prospective buyer through each stage of the buying process.
The entire process involves the following:
- Reviewing Historical Performance - Identify Strengths & Weaknesses
- Establishing Goals and Objectives
- Validating Target Audiences and Audience Subsegments
- Reviewing Competitive Activities and Programs
- Developing Personas for Each Segment / Subsegment
- Developing Industry Consumer Contact Matrix Definitions
- Developing Segment Grids (Industry or Consumer Segment and Sub Segments Revenue Opportunity)
- Developing a Solutions Contact Matrix Grid - What Products or Services to Whom?
- Developing a Customer Journey Map
- Developing Campaign Tactics Lead & Sales Projections
- Developing Offer and Call to Actions for Each Step
- Developing a Marketing Communications Coverage Checklist (on and offline)
- Developing Messages and the Messaging Calendar
- Developing the Tactics and Tactics Calendar
- Developing the Content Map
- Developing Program / Activity Pro Formas
- Developing the Marketing Communications - Content & Campaigns Budget
- Implementing the Programs
- Tracking Performance and Fine Tuning Programs and Activities