To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
Lead Management Workshop - Developing a Lead Management Program
Lead management is more than CRM software, personas and automated email messages. Effective lead management begins with a focus on processes, not software. The reason most lead management programs fail and the reason is blamed on CRM software is because companies don't have the disciplines, processes and procedures in place before they purchase a CRM solution and they expect the software to force that behavior and when it doesn't the software sucks and is blamed. Worse yet, many businesses try to force adaptation of processes dictated by the software and this doesn't work either.
Whatever solution you use for lead management, you need to develop all the processes, procedures and maps before you buy the solution. This workshop is focused on helping you do just that.
The purpose of the workshop is to develop a lead management road map and define the necessary processes for engaging, qualifying and then converting the leads into sales. To do that, during the workshop we review and / or develop the following:
- Understand the buying process for your target markets
- Map sales cycle of the best customers
- Establish agreed upon definitions of the buying stages they go through
- Establish criteria for ranking scoring
- Establish processes and communications chain for lead nurturing
- Establish persona definitions for your various audience segments
- Develop lead nurturing process map
- Develop the lead qualification process - sstablish criteria for qualification in each stage of the buying process
- Establish the lead routing process
- Determine the lead hand off and feedback processes and loops for leads
- Develop contact / interaction map - who touches the leads at what stage - build the appropriate lead assignment, workflow and automation rules to support the process
- Develop lead fulfillment plan - communications
- Establish message, offer, call to action for each stage of the buying process
- Map your existing campaign(s) to customer process
- Offer recommendations to optimize the process and close gaps
- Develop framework for create reporting and dashboards to show how leads are being nurtured and converted.
Some or all of these steps may be performed prior to the workshop and then reviewed and modified during the workshop.
These workshops typically take two to three days depending on the level of advanced preparation and the current state of the company's lead management program and systems. They can be conducted on-site at your location, the partner’s location, or an off-site location depending on what works best for you.