To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
Customer Retention Program Audit
The Retention Process Audit will provide the client with a go-to-market action plan that leverages the organization’s resources and strengths in order to maximize the potential for achieving its goals for retention.
Before requesting more information on this audit, take the Retention Self-Assessment to get a better understanding of your opportunities and needs.
The steps in the process include interviewing appropriate staff in order to create a process map that the retention process and identify known strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the process, review of communications sent to the customer during the retention process in order to develop modifications to current processes that address weaknesses and/or gaps.
The focus of this effort is on the development of an action plan which includes modifications to the process in order to improve weaknesses and gaps, recommendations for modifications to the communications used during the process with the student.
The final report will address the following questions
- What is the current process for identifying, responding to at-risk of defecting customers?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the current process?
- How can the weaknesses and gaps be enhanced/improved?
- What communications are being sent to the at-risk customers throughout the process and how can the communications be improved (channel, messaging, offers, timing)?
The report will include the following components:
- Executive summary
- Process maps and narrative of existing process
- Identification of strengths, weaknesses, gaps
- Recommendations for modifications to improve weaknesses and gaps
- Evaluation of communications with recommendations for testing that impacts
- Interview appropriate staff to create process maps
- Interview appropriate staff regarding target audience(s)/communication plan(s) (timing, channel, message, offer, creative)
- Review and evaluate communications and processes
- Work with staff to create modifications to processes and communication plan(s)
- Write final report
- Present final report