To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
Competitive Intelligence Services
The Competitive Intelligence Program provides your organization with timely and ongoing insight into your competition so that you can differentiate your products and service offerings to improve your overall competitive position in the marketplace.
The most effective way to achieve your revenue goals is to offer your audience a unique, valuable solution to an unmet or under-served want or need - and the best way to accomplish this is with a competitive intelligence program that gives you valuable insight into market conditions and your competitor's programs and activities on an ongoing basis. Like all information you collect, over time it is likely to change frequently. So to make accurate, timely competitive actions, you need up to date information and our competitive intelligence program can provide you with that information.
You can customize your competitive intelligence program which can include:
- General organization information (including: management, organization type, etc.);
- Current and historical financial performance (where available and as it relates to the organizations ability to develop and provide products and services);
- Product and service information (what does each organization offer, products, distribution)
- Customer services (how do they handle support and services);
- Marketing strategies and tactics (including pricing, markets targeted, partnerships and alliances, new or planned products and services);
- Marketing communications activities (how do they acquire new customers and communicate with existing customer);
- Management, marketing and sales team leadership: Current make-up, experience, expertise, etc.;
- Human Resources: Benefits, compensation, hiring process, training and development etc.; and,
- Financials:Income statement, Balance sheet, key financial ratios etc.
What you receive
You can choose between a "project", which provides you with a "point in time" perspective OR a "program" which is an on-going competitive intelligence effort that provides you with real-time warning systems, reports and updates.
We gather and analyze the data, then we work with your team to develop practical recommendations that can be implemented and have the greatest potential for success. The final report typically includes:
- A profile of each competitor; an assessment of the competitors and your own organization's strengths and weaknesses along with a ranking of those factors;
- How well each organization is prepared to deal with threats and opportunities within the marketplace;
- Each organization's new customer acquisition and retention strategies, business and marketing practices,
- Competitive trends; and a financial analysis and comparison.
- Analysis of potential weaknesses in competitor’s strategies and programs that your organization can capitalize on and identify points of vulnerability within your organization's business model,
- Strategies and programs with recommendations for corrective actions that could be undertaken. Additionally, the analysis will include an outlook of your marketplace including trends, opportunities for growth, growth areas, and other factors that may have an impact on your organization's business strategies.
- Finally, the analysis will also identify customer perceptions vis-à-vis the marketplace and each of the organizations in the study.
Other Competitive Intelligence Services Available
PRODUCT & PRICING ANALYSIS: This service will help you determine the optimal cost of your offering for your audience in your market in order to improve acquisition and retention performance.
MARKET SHARE RESEARCH: This service researches why you are losing customers to competing organizations.
POSITIONING ANALYSIS: This service helps you determine how to best position your organization in the market for greater success.
COMPETITOR MARCOM ANALYSIS: This service looks at the on and offline marketing communications programs and activities of selected competitors. This includes social media activity of the organization and market influencers and any communications via this channel by them, their supporters or customers.
COMPETITOR MARCOM & NEWS TRACKING: This service tracks competitors’ on and offline marketing communications activities and programs; including social and mobile media; as well news and third party and influencer communications. This service can provide real time or periodic tracking (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) depending on your requirements.
COMPETITOR SWOT ANALYSIS: This is a standalone analysis of competitors’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats as they relate to your business and the marketplace.
COMPETITOR BENCHMARKING: This service compares the organization's operations against those of its competitors.
COMPETITOR MARKETING PERFORMANCE EVALUATION: This service evaluates competitors and your organization on 26 key marketing factors to help you identify and compare your organization’s and competitors marketing strengths, weaknesses and overall marketing performance.
MARKETPLACE TRACKING: This service tracks the factors affecting business directly and indirectly, and factors affecting industry – industry analysis. This analysis can provide industry/market weekly or monthly updates.