To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
Marketing Communications & Message Planning Workshop
The purpose of the workshop is to develop marketing communications strategies and tactical plans with supporting messaging plans that address each stage of communications with prospects and customers at each stage of their customer journey. During the session, we will also identify external and internal resource requirements to support execution of the plans.
The workshop typically addresses the following areas or issues, and tasks:
- Assessment of the current promotional capabilities and resources of the organization - both internal and external - use of integrated marketing communications tools, media and channels.
- Review of supporting marketing communications functions, practices and processes (such as: database management, CRM, brand management, media planning/buying, etc.)
- Assessment of current marketing communications strategies, plans and tactics - what is working, what isn't from a lead generation, revenue generation and awareness perspective.
- Review and validation of target market and audience segments
- Review and/or develop personas and contact matrix definitions
- Review / develop marketing communications strategies
- Develop marketing communications coverage plan (on and offline activities, programs)
- Develop content map and marketing collateral plans
- Develop message plan and calendar
- Develop circulations plans and media/list purchasing strategies
- Develop tactics calendar
- Develop milestones and KPIs for marcom programs, tactics and campaign performance evaluation
- Develop 12 month integrated marketing communications calendar framework
- Develop primary marcom budget
This workshop can also be focused on campaign planning in place of or in addition to the above tasks. Each workshop is customized for your situation, so we can focus on particular areas/tasks from the above list depending on your situation and needs.
These workshops typically take two to three days depending on the level of advanced preparation and the complexity of the retention marketing programs. They can be conducted on-site at your location or an off-site location depending on what works best for you.