Profile of the Average Online Student
Apr 16, 2018
- Female (70%)
- 33 years old
- Working and earning a salary of $65,000 a year
- Studying business (34%)
- Attends part-time
- Seeking a bachelor’s or master’s degree (75%)
- Lives within 100 miles of the physical campus (80%)
- More likely to attend a nonprofit institution (65%)
- Value the school’s reputation (75%)
- Motivated by career advancement (46%)
- Prefers online studies because they’re busy & need flexibility (68%)
- Appreciate the ability to study anywhere, anytime (31%)
So, tell me...does this match up with your media, message, and offer strategies?
Please add your bio info through your member profile page, or through your dashboard.