Marketer's Toolkit Goes Mobile
Mar 14, 2016
Marketer’s Toolkit, more than 30 tools that turn marketers into MARKETERS is now available for mobile devices.
DWS Associates, today, released its mobile Marketer’s Toolkit for android smartphones and tablets. Following the success of our release of 25 individual mobile tools and the requests of users, we’ve combined the best of those tools and added additional tools. The toolkit is free and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and AppsGeyser Marketplace.
The mobile Marketer’s Toolkit includes more than 31 tools to help you plan and analyze marketing programs and activities. It is designed for business owners and marketing executives looking to develop more effective marketing programs to increase sales and attract and retain profitable customers. It includes B2B and B2C sales and marketing applications, financial analysis and interactive tools for marketer who needs to be able to do on-the-go planning and analysis on a wide variety of topics: campaign planning, direct marketing, customer acquisition, lead forecasting and management and nurturing, ROI and breakeven analysis, customer retention, telemarketing, e-commerce, email marketing, sales promotion, social media, digital marketing, sales management and more. The focus of the tools is marketing financial planning and analysis.
There are three versions of the mobile Marketers Toolkit, the full version which includes the tools listed below and Marketers Toolkit 1 and Marketers Toolkit 2. Marketers Toolkit 1 includes the first 16 tools and Marketers Toolkit 2 includes the last 15 tools in this list. Depending on how much memory your mobile phone or tablet has installed, you may find it beneficial to download Marketers Toolkit 1 and Toolkit 2, because they will take up less memory and will load and operate faster depending on your device. The following tools are included in the kits.
To download a FREE version of the tool you can click here and follow the link. As always, we are continually improving our tools and we welcome your feedback and please report any bugs. We test, but minor bugs get through every now and then.
Keep in mind that these are only a fraction of the more than 150 planning and analysis tools available on our website. Also, for retailers, we released a mobile Retail Marketers Toolkit that includes more than 20 retail financial analysis and planning tools. This toolkit is also available at the Google Play Store and AppsGeyser Marketplace.
Here’s a list of the tools that you will find in the toolkit:
- Sample Size Calculators (3 different calculators for mail testing and surveys)
- Customer LTV (Life Time Value) Calculator
- Customer NPC (Net Present Value) Calculator
- Campaign Sizing Tool
- Simple Marketing ROI Calculator
- Campaign ROIA Calculator
- Campaign Results Calculator
- Inquiry Campaign Size Calculator
- Lead Calculator – Based on Known Revenue Goal
- Mail Testing Financial Analysis Calculator
- Direct Mail (Solo Mail or Catalog) Package Production Cost Estimator
- Email Campaign Monthly Lead Flow Planning Calculator
- Email Campaign ROI Analysis Tool
- Email Response Rates Chart
- E-Commerce Email ROI Calculator
- CPI CPL (Cost per Inquiry, Cost per Lead) Campaign Breakeven Calculator
- Direct Order Direct Marketing Campaign Breakeven Calculator (all media types)
- Direct Marketing Campaign Average Order Value Breakeven Calculator
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising ROI Calculator
- Banner Advertising Breakeven ROI Calculator
- Website Breakeven ROI Calculator
- Social Media BE ROI Calculator
- Trade Show / Event Breakeven ROI Calculator
- Trade Show / Event Attendance Calculator
- Telemarketing ROI Calculator – Based on Known Universe
- Telemarketing ROI Calculator – Based on Know Revenue
- Sales Pipeline Lead Flow Calculator
- Sales Force Sizing Tool
- Sales Prospecting Activity Rate Calculator
- Sales Territory Call Planning Tool
- B.A.N.T. Criteria Chart
Dudley Stevenson, founder and CEO of DWS Associates, has over thirty-five years’ experience in consumer marketing, business-to-business marketing, and direct marketing, including developing, planning, and implementing go-to-market strategies. He's also the author of "Marketing Direct: Breaking Through The Clutter." Working with organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, he and his team have helped clients such as IBM, Sony, Neiman Marcus, Arizona Highways, Marshall Field & Co., Mrs. Field’s, UNICEF, and Patagonia implement successful direct marketing programs. A longtime member of the Direct Marketing Association and the American Marketing Association, Stevenson is also a sought-after speaker. He’s given hundreds of presentations and workshops on marketing and direct marketing. His “Marketing Planning 101” workshop alone has reached more than 100,000 marketing and sales professionals.