To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
Direct To Consumer Marketing & DM Campaign Planning Workshop
Save Time, Money & Avoid Costly Mistakes
The workshop is designed as an introduction to direct marketing and is intended to provide a broad overview on topics we consider to be the most important when developing a direct marketing program for your business, either as a standalone program or as part of your overall go-to-market strategy. You will develop a fundamental understanding of direct marketing and its use in all media and channels, including digital and social media. During the workshop, we also develop a comprehensive go-to-marketing direct marketing promotional plan and marketing campaign. We also want to have all participants be able to walk away with enough of an understanding of direct marketing to know the right questions to ask and where to look for the answers.
During these workshops, we cover the following topics:
- Introduction to direct marketing - the fundamentals - all channels
- Direct marketing analytics
- Strategy and campaign planning - developing a plan
- Appeal and offer development for direct marketing programs
- Database, analytics and testing
- Front end direct marketing - customer acquisition
- Ongoing direct marketing to responders and buyers - customer retention
- Direct response advertising and media
- Digital direct marketing
- Using direct marketing effectively in social media
- Direct response creative - media, formats, copy and design
- Developing promotions and media plans
- Direct marketing - the back end - fulfillment, customer service and tech support
These workshops typically take two to three days depending on the level of advanced preparation and the complexity of the joint marketing programs. They can be conducted on-site at your location or an off-site location depending on what works best for you and your partner.