Direct Mail Package Design Tips
Answer these questions positively and you will be on course to developing effective direct mail packages for your marketing campaigns. It's a case of the more you have, the better and more successful the package will be. This checklist covers all aspects of the package, the letter, brochure, response devices, etc.
- Is the brochure designed for the market you’re trying to reach?
- Is the presentation appropriate for the product and offer?
- Is the design consistent with the other mailer components?
- Is there a big idea behind the brochure?
- Do the headlines stick to the key offer?
- Is the product dramatized to its best advantage?
- Does it show the product in use?
- Does it follow a logical sequence?
- Does it tell the complete story?
- Does it state the price, offer, guarantee, etc.?
- Can it be cut from regular size paper?
- Is the paper quality in keeping with the presentation?
- Is color used to show the product in its best light?
To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.