Campaign Circulation Planning Checklist
Things to consider when planning your media circulation plan for your marketing campaign:
- Your offer - your offer is made up of the products, pricing, incentives, hypes, and service options that you provide. Your offer to a list must be fairly typical of what that list sees and the list's profile characteristics.
- Companies with similar offers or audiences - your best responses always come from list with similar offers or audiences to your own.
- The nature or type of list - compiled lists respond differently than buyer lists. Retail lists respond differently than direct response buyer lists. Apparel buyer lists may not respond to a hard goods offer. Subscriber lists respond differently to merchandise offers. Go with the advice of your list broker and test.
- Recency of purchase - how long ago did the prospect make a purchase? Hot line buyers are buyers who have made purchases in the last 6 months. They are generally your best candidates for other offers. All list owners have additional charges for recent buyer selects.
- Frequency of purchases - how often do they buy? Multi buyers on the same lists or across different lists respond at a much higher rate and are much better prospects for additional offers.
- Value of purchases - if a list is going to work for you, you must go to prospects on that list with an offer/s that are similar in price ranges/value to what they typically respond to. Are they multi-buyers? These are people who make multiple purchases from a company or companies. They are your best customers or best potential customer if you are offering products similar to what they have purchased in the past.
To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.