To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.
Customer Acquisition & Retention
Customer acquisition and retention are the life blood of any business and we as marketers and business leaders are on a constant quest to improve both. These are the key elements to sustaining profitable business growth.
To improve your efforts, we have created two tools to help you identify your strengths and areas for needed improvement. Both cover the key elements involved in developing and executing customer acquisition and retention marketing plans, programs and activities. They cover:
- Customer Acquisition
- Marketing planning / management
- Market analysis
- Acquisition planning
- Sales and marketing organization involvement
- Customer relationship management
- Lead generation and management processes
- Lead generation programs and activities
- Acquisition programs and activities
- Digital and social marketing activities
- Lead qualification, nurturing and prioritization
- Customer Retention
- New customer onboarding programs and activites
- Customer retention programs and activities
You have two choices. You can elect to take the customer acquisition and customer retention self assessment. This tool will allow you to rate your organization's performance in each area and also identify areas that need improvement. Or you can download the customer acquisition and retention checklist, which is a guide and checklist of all the important elements so that you don't miss anything as you're developing your strategies and programs. Both tools are designed for either B2B or B2C businesses.
Click the link below to use tool (You must be registered and logged in to view link).
Click the link below to download the customer acquisition and retention checklist.