To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
Marketing Campaign-Communications Planning Bundle
The marketing communications planning bundle includes the tools that every marketer needs to plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- Marketing Campaign Planning Guide & Template: This 20 page guide walks you through every step of campaign planning, development and execution. Each section includes instructions to guide you through the planning process and details each aspect of the campaign.
- Communications Strategy Brief Template: Use this template to prepare your overall communications strategy, objectives and tactical direction. It guides you through outlining and addressing the strategic issues involved in developing a marketing communications campaign. How is your organization perceived in the marketplace? What kind of image do you want for your organization. What do you think your organization's strengths and weaknesses are? Why should a prospect/customer buy from or do business with your organization? And, more...
- Marketing Communications Plan Template: This template is used to layout your detailed communication plan, activities, and budgets for new customer acquisition, customer retention and reactivation of lost customers. The first section of the plan addresses the communications plan framework: target audiences, key decision criteria; perception of company; needs; messages; and more. The budget section covers the projected expenses for each marketing activity. It includes a section for action plans that are required to implement your marketing communications strategies.
- Creative Brief Template: Use this template to prepare the creative strategy, objectives, and activities that are required to support marketing communications activities. A creative brief defines your project in such detail that everyone involved on the project will have a clear understanding what the end product is intended to be and what it's intended to accomplish from a marketing perspective. It's a road map for the creative team and a checklist for the marketing team to make sure that nothing is missed so that the project will produce the best results.
- Message Planning Template: This tool will help you plan your marketing communications activities and messages for each of the target markets that you are pursuing in this planning period and the opportunity ($’s) that exist for your organization in that target segment. There are 6 worksheets that take you through each step of the planning process starting with determining who will be the target contacts and how deep within that target segment that you need to go from a messaging perspective to reach the end users, buyers and influencers, whether they are internal or external.
- Campaign Lead Projections Worksheet: This tool will help you plan and track your marketing campaign lead generation activities, results and budgets for campaigns.
- Circulation Planning Tool: Circulation planning is a critical component of developing and executing any direct response advertising campaign, whether you are running a B2B or B2C campaign. The mailing list is the most critical element of any successful direct marketing campaign. This list circulation planning tool helps you to build a circulation plan with up to fifteen different list, whether they are mailing lists or email lists. You can also analyze whether each of the list you are planning to use is the right list for the campaign you are creating. The finalized plan will show you the projected profit and loss from a campaign using the lists you have chosen.
- Campaign Response Rate and Lead Projections Calculator: Use this calculator tool to compute the overall response rate required to achieve your desired gross profit percentage for a B2C or B2B direct response campaign and also the number of inquiries, leads, opportunities, qualified opportunities, and closed sales needed to achieve this profit based on the advertising circulation and costs for a program, the average revenue per transaction, and the gross margin percentage for that transaction that you enter.
- Campaign ROI Calculator: This Campaign Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator tool will compute the simple return on investment (ROI) for a marketing campaign based on gross sales for the campaign, cost of goods sold and the total advertising costs. It can be used for both B2C and B2B direct marketing and non direct response campaigns.