To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.You must be logged in to save Bookmarks.
On Demand Marketing Services
“Why buy when you can rent what you need, when you need it, at a price you can afford?”
Many organizations struggle with meeting their overall marketing goals with their current marketing teams for a variety of reasons. You may lack marketing personnel with experience in one or more of marketing’s specialized fields, like direct marketing, SEO or SEM. You may have the personnel, but they just don’t have the level of expertise needed to provide the strategic or tactical direction. And in the third case, your current team is up to their ears in work and they just don’t have the bandwidth to take on any more responsibilities.
“We need fast, easy access to someone that knows us – who we are, what our goals and objectives are as well as our strengths and weaknesses – so they can provide us with advice, counsel, and hands on leadership in strategic planning and implementation that will help us increase customers, sales and customer retention.”
You want fast, easy, affordable access to what you need when you need it. Over the past year, we've heard many of you voice this concern – which is why we’ve developed our On Demand Marketing Services program.
How the On Demand Program Works (click to open)
First, you are assigned a dedicated account leader - this person will have more than a decade of marketing experience and this person will be responsible for understanding your goals, objectives, strategies, tactics, strengths, and weaknesses so that they can identify opportunities we can improve for you. Your dedicated account leader makes sure you gain access to all of our resources and expertise when you need it…decades of experience in all marketing specializations across all channels.
You receive the advice, counseling, strategic planning, and project management services that are part of your personalized and customized service level. You are charged flat-rate monthly fees for service packages that range in length and scope. Then based on your specific needs, your services and level of coverage are customized.
On Demand Marketing Services are available for B2B, B2C, Higher Education and Retail and eCommerce.
Based on your input, we designed this service to provide you with the following basic packages
On Demand Marketing Services Examples(click to open)
Here are some examples of the services that are provided in On Demand Marketing management roles:
- Develop annual sales and marketing strategic business plans to drive revenue and increase market share;
- Assess market potential and identifies new business opportunities and synergies;
- Provide expertise to the Company by building, developing and managing sales and marketing teams capable of carrying out the Company strategies and tactics;
- Develop and implement sales selling cycle and methodology based on market research and competitor analyses;
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results;
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the Company’s customer base.
- Provide strategic vision that is in alignment with the organization’s short and long-term goals;
- Develop and execute marketing plans and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products lines;
- Develop digital marketing strategies and programs that encompass social media and web branding;
- Collect and analyze market research, customer research, and competitive analysis;
- Leverage customer insights to identify business opportunities and product strategies;
- Propose projects that will increase market share or create new categories of applications;
- Work with Product Marketing, Sales and R&D to develop the go-to-market strategy, helping all to understand product positioning, key benefits, and target client needs;
- Develop and implement a competitive intelligence program that constantly monitors the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks in order to identify opportunities and threats through SWOT analysis and recommend tactical strategies.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as ROI, Lead Generation, Lead Conversion, Average Transaction Values, Orders, Customer Life Time Value, New Projects, Sales Visits, and Market-share.
Advisor On Demand (click to open)
Designed for businesses and organizations that have adequate marketing staff and bandwidth to execute marketing programs and activities, but require advice, guidance, the direction from more experienced people to identify opportunities to improve overall performance and efficiency.
Advisor Role: In the Advisory Role capacity, our team can offer advice and guidance on such topics as targeting, messaging and offers, media channels (digital, mobile on and off-line), contact frequency, campaigns and other areas whenever you need it. We're available for your team as a sounding board for both strategic and tactical questions and issues that arise during the planning, development, and execution of all marketing programs and activities. You receive the advice and guidance you need from the most appropriate people at DWS Associates…
Areas of expertise include:
- Strategic planning and evaluation
- Campaign planning and evaluation
- Customer acquisition planning and process evaluation
- Customer retention planning and process evaluation
- Loyalty and referral program planning and evaluation
- Partnership marketing program planning and evaluation
- Target market identification and segmentation planning
- Message, offer, media channel and contact strategy planning and evaluation
Planner On Demand (click to open)
Designed for businesses and organizations that have adequate marketing staff and the bandwidth to execute marketing programs and activities, but lack strategic marketing planning and research expertise. In this situation, our team works with yours to develop your strategic marketing and campaign plans. We also provide market research services as needed to support the planning process.
Planner Role: In this role, we lay out the overall plans and tactical recommendations for your programs, for your team to implement. We provide general guidance for the implementation of those plans, tactics and programs.
Responsibilities can include:
- Same areas of expertise as advisor role
- Marketing planning and supporting research
- Market intelligence and competitive analysis
- Integrated marketing communications planning and budgeting for traditional and online media
- Developing messaging and content marketing plans
- Developing digital, social and SEO marketing plans
- Developing partner joint marketing plans and programs
- Developing customer retention and loyalty plans and programs
- Marketing programs financial analysis
Director on Demand (click to open)
Designed for businesses and organizations that have a small and/or inexperienced marketing staff with limited bandwidth and limited strategic and tactical marketing expertise and project management skills. In this situation, our team takes a hands-on leadership role ensuring that plans are developed and campaigns are launched on time, on budget and on target.
Director Role: In this role, in addition to the services provide in the Planner’s role, we not only guide you through implementation of those strategic plans and tactical program recommendations, but we also, act as the project manager for all tactics and programs that need to be implemented. This service can be channel or program oriented for example focusing on direct marketing across all channels, or focusing on all marketing activities in a given channel such as social media.
Responsibilities can include:
- All of those listed above under Planner
- Project management, support and other services
- Managerial guidance for implementation of all marketing plans, programs, and campaigns
- Management of marketing systems, supporting infrastructure and tools
CMO On Demand (click to open)
Designed for businesses and organizations that lack a strategic focus for all marketing planning and activities across all channels. This solution is most typically used when you need a C-Suite level, highly experienced marketing executive to provide strategic and tactical leadership. It can be on an interim basis while your current CMO is unavailable or you are searching for someone to fill the position on a full-time basis. CMO On Demand can provide you with turn-key service and support and is customized for your specific needs and expectations.
Fees are monthly, based on a 12-month agreement. The monthly fee is due on 1st work day of every month. Agreements can be cancelled at any time, by either party, with 30-day written notification. Statement of work can be change with written agreement from both parties – understanding that changes may impact schedules as well as cost. Out-of-pocket costs are in addition to the rates shown and must be approved by the client in advance.