The Product Marketing Toolkit
The Product Marketing Toolkit includes 12 tools and is focused on product marketing which deals with marketing products to customers and prospects, and others. These tools will help you launch new products into the marketplace. Also included are tools more generally associated with product management, the process of analyzing status of existing products and developing new products. These tools are suitable for both B2B and B2C products. The toolkit includes HTML and Flash tools as well as Word and Excel, and project management templates created with Gantt Project an open source project management software package that is available for Windows, iOS and Linux platforms.
Complete List of Tools in Package
- Product Life Cycle Assessment Tool
- New Product Idea Screening ToolNew Product Launch Plan
- New Product Marketing Plan Project Template
- New Product Launch Plan Calendar Budget Template & GANTT Chart
- New Product Launch Plan Project Template
- New Product Launch Plan Calendar Template
- Post Launch Product Evaluation Project Template
- Marketing Performance Evaluator Tool
- Company Competitive Situation Analysis Tool
- Competitive Analysis Tool
- Competitive Positioning Mapping Tool
- Competitive SWOT Analysis Tool
- Competitive Continuum Charting ToolCompetitive Radar Tool
To find out more about these tools, you can go to the web page that has the tools and demo it on the site for no cost.
Use Instructions for Tools & Apps
All toolkits are compressed into Zip files for ease of data transfer. Some of the files are quite large, so be patient during download. If you have problems downloading a file, please contact us immediately. Once you have downloaded the file, selected a directory where you want to expand the files. Many of the tools are included in both HTML or Flash, and Word, Excel, PowerPoint and GANTT Project formats. To use a HTML or Flash tool, simply go to the folder for that tool and click the Index.htm or Index.html file in that folder and the tool/app will launch in your default browser. To download a free copy of GANTT Project, go to http://www.ganttproject.biz.