Student Retention Self Assessment
The student retention self assessment allows you to quickly, efficiently identify strengths and weaknesses in your student retention strategies, practices, processes and programs. The self assessment consists of 6 Elements ranging from "Student Recruitment" to "Drop out Stage" - asking you to respond to 62 statements related to student retention. This allows you to evaluate your retention efforts at very specific levels as well as overall!
Our Audit Focuses on Being Proactive, Not Reactive, For Greater Success
Our Student Retention Audit focuses on being proactive in 6 elements so that you can place yourself in a better position to retain more students. Those 6 elements are:
- Organization - because success requires institutional involvement.
- Recruitment - because you can offer solutions with the right information
- New Student - because getting them started on the right foot is key
- Current Student - because you need to be prepared for changes in their lives
- Stop Out - because there is a difference between 'stopping' and 'dropping'
- Drop Out - because they offer insights for improvement
Special Offer - Free Consultation
After completing this self-assessment, feel free to contact us for a free consultation. We will review your responses, ask a few more questions and explore some practical next steps that can help you better leverage your existing strengths and resources in order to improve results. You can call us at (651) 315-7588 or you can comlete and submit the form in the left column.
To find out more about our products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.