Higher Education Marketing Tools
Although all of our tools can be used by education makers, the following tools have been customized for higher educational marketers, so that the terms, issues, etc., are specific to the industry.
- Higher Education Marketing Assessment - This assessment is a detailed audit of your institution's marketing and it's purpose is to identify areas of strength and areas of opportunity for improvement. It covers challenges your institution, both external and internal; new student recruitment and retention, student relationship management, marketing management, marketing information practices and technology.
- Student Relationship Management Assessment - The purpose of this SRM (Customer Relationship Management) Assessment is to identify opportunities to optimize your current customer relationships and improve acquisition and retention performance. The Assessment is divided into three key functional areas – Student Acquisition, Student Retention and SRM (CRM) Database - in order to assess how you gather, analyze and utilize data in order to recruit and retain profitable customers.
- Student Retention Self-Assessment: The student retention self assessment allows you to quickly, efficiently identify strengths and weaknesses in your student retention strategies, practices, processes and programs. The self assessment consists of 6 sections ranging from "Student Recruitment" to "Drop out Stage" - asking you to respond to 62 statements related to student retention. This allows you to evaluate your retention efforts at very specific levels as well as overall!
- Higher Education Competitive Radar Tool - The Competitive Radar Tool allows you to compare and rank your institution against your primary competitors. It allows you to rank the degree of competitiveness on a scale from 0 to 100 so that you can identify key areas where you need to focus on making changes and improvement.
- Mystery Shopper Program - the Mystery Shopper Program is a research program that reviews your digital and other marketing communication media, lead generation and lead nurturing process from the perspective of the potential student. We evaluate all activities starting with the submission of a Request Information form through subsequent communications over a fixed period of time. This research normally includes your institution as well as your key competitors. The service focuses on specific programs, for example an MBA program, or other undergraduate and graduate programs that you identify.
eBooks, White Papers, Slide Presentations
- 5 Principles of Recruitment & Retention Across Campus - This white paper covers The Five Principles Institutional Leaders Need to Drive Recruiting and Retention Across the Campus focuses on basic concepts that differentiate the highly successful from the not so highly successful. The white paper also includes practical recommendations for bringing these principles to life at your college.