What is Marketing Mayhem? In the simplest terms, it is the mindless marketing that has been draining profits, wasting productive energy, and creating strategic and tactical confusion in just about every type of business. Why is this happening? A few specifics are below. Mindless use of technology; Imaginative sterility; Misleading and confusing use of language; Taking customers for granted; Want some examples of what Marketing Mayhem has done? We have more technology, analytical tools, and proce…
Stay on the cutting-edge with the gold standard text that reflects the latest in marketing theory and practice. Marketing Management is the gold standard marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect the latest changes in today’s marketing theory and practice. Remaining true to its gold-standard status, the fourteenth edition includes an overhaul of new material and updated information, and now is available with mymarketinglab–Pearson’s online tutorial and assessment p…
Login - Registration Instructions for Tool Use
To access and use the tools on this site, click the link at the top right hand of this or any page and sign in using your user name and password. If you are not a Marketing Connection member/subscriber, you can click the same link and at the bottom of the "Member Registration / Login" form, click the link "click here to register." You can also click the "Register" button in the Join Marketing Connection section of this page after you escape this message screen. Click anywhere on screen to escape this pop up message.
Join Marketing Connection - Become a Member - Receive a FREE Campaign ROAI & Breakeven Calculator (Click here to go to subscriber form.)
Join Marketing Connection mailing list and as a Thank You, we'll send you a FREE Campaign ROAI & Breakeven Calculator (Reg. $19.99). You'll also receive our newsletter, special offers and timely updates on new products and services as well as valuable information and marketing news.
And you'll gain FREE access & use of 150+ sales and marketing tools and apps on our site.
DWS Associates Marketing Tools
Contains a wide variety of sales, marketing and direct marketing planning and analytical applications, calculators, checklists, charts, presentations, tools and white papers that will help you develop and execute more effective business-to-business (B2B) and business-consumer (B2C) marketing strategies, plans, and programs.
- Online Marketing Needs - Self Assessment: This tool is a self assessment and is intended for online line use. It's about ½ the size of our formal marketing assessment. This tool is intended to identify problem areas quickly. The survey takes the form of statements with weighted "agree, disagree" answers on a scale of from "strongly agree" with the statement to "strongly disagree" with the statement. Upon completion of each section, you'll be given a grade for that section and the overall assessment.
- Ask a Consultant: Do you have a question you would like to ask one of DWS Associates marketing experts? How about a question on direct marketing or maybe how to integrate social media into your B2B marketing program? Whatever your question, concern or problem, we have the marketing expertise to help you.
- Marketing Planning Tools: This section contains tools to analyze and plan various aspects of your organization's overall marketing strategies, programs and performance in general.
- Marketing Promotions (Advertising): This section contains tools that you can use for planning and conducting financial analysis of your promotional programs and campaigns, including revenue, profit and loss projections, breakeven analysis, ROI analysis, and "what-if" analysis.
- Direct Marketing
- Digital Marketing (e-mail, web, social media)
- Multi-channel Marketing
- Trade Show - Event Marketing
- Sales Management
- Product Marketing
- White Paper, Tutorials, e-book on various marketing topics
- Software Applications - Tools
- Marketing Glossary: This section contains over 4,000 terms and definitions covering all aspects of marketing.
All of the tools/apps on this site are available for purchase.
We use PayPal, so you may use various credit cards and other payment methods if you have an PayPal account. With the purchase of any toolkit, you are entitled to one years FREE upgrades and additions to the toolkit from the date of purchase. Once your order, and PayPal or credit card transaction is processed and completed, you will receive an email fromwith a link to download your tool/app. Be sure to use your correct email address and check your SPAM folder if you have not received the email within 24 hrs.
To find out more about our products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.