Submit Form to Request Information
Market & Competitive Intelligence Services
We offer several services in marketing and competitive intelligence areas:
- Market entry and market expansion studies - to help you enter new markets or expand your presence in an existing market.
- Market opportunity assessment or acquisition studies - to help you determine if the market offers you the revenue and profit potential you are seeking and also help you minimize the risks of pursuing these opportunities. The market opportunity assessment develops an understanding of the market opportunity that exists for your products / services / solutions in the marketplace.
- Competitor Intelligence and competitive analysis studies - to find out what your competitors are doing so you can stay ahead of them in the marketplace. These studies develop a comprehensive analysis of the client's primary competitors (competitor profiles) so that the information can be used by the client as a tool to help them develop competitive business, sales and marketing, product development and management, merchandising, and service and support strategies and programs that will strengthen their overall market position and enable them to gain market share.
- Customer needs assessment studies - to help you determine what customers want and need so that you can expand your market share.
- Corporate positioning studies - to help you create and maintain a distinct and unique corporate identity.
- Segmentation studies - so you can tailor your products and services around specific customers and their needs
Expand the sections below to get more details on what is included in these studies:
Market Entry and Expansion Study
With the market entry and expansion study we develop an understanding of the market opportunity that exists for your products / services / solutions in a new marketplace or opportunities for expansion in your current markets. The study covers the following areas:
- Potetial buyers to determine how much demand there is for your product or service.
- Distirbution channels to determine what's the best way of getting your product or service to market and also how much demand there is for it.
- Compeitors to find out how other companies have successfully entered and stayed in these markets and determine what the market's response will be to a new entry.
- And finally, the study will cover what industry experts have to say about the market and what details they can offer about the other players in the market.
Market Opportunity Assessment Study
With the market opportunity assessment we develop an understanding of the market opportunity that exists for your products / services / solutions in the marketplace. The assessment will provide a picture of where the industry is headed, what the short term and long term demand for your products and services will be and make recommendations for your organization to take advantage of these trends and opportunities. The market assessment will determine:
- What are the markets perceptions of your organization and your existing products / services / solutions?
- How do customers and prospects perceive your organization's offerings versus competitors' offerings?
- What do customers want in terms of products / services / solutions?
- What are the current drivers and motivators for obtaining these products / services / solutions?
- What are the future drivers and motivators for obtaining these products / services / solutions?
- What are the unmet market and customer needs?
- What is the current and future demand for these products / services / solutions?
- What is the size and what is the growth rate of this segment?
- What product / service offering does your organization need to develop and offer to this audience to attract a larger percentage of the marketplace?
- What are the market and industry trends affecting the purchase of your products / services / solutions in the marketplaces?
- What are buyers spending on these products / services / solutions?
- What opportunities exist for your organizations existing products / services / solutions?
- Are there opportunities for your organization to create new product offerings / services / solutions?
- Are there opportunities for expansion into new markets and market areas?
- What products / services / solutions does your organization have to develop to attract new customers both domestically and internationally?
- How can your organization motivate prospects to buy your product / services / solution offerings?
- What are the product and service requirements of the marketplace, both short and long term?
- What opportunities exist for creating and establishing partnerships and alliances?
Competitive Analysis Study
We develop a thorough competitor profile...The steps in the process that we follow include developing a comprehensive profile of each of the competitors and their offers, as well as a market assessment. The profile analysis typically covers the following areas, but may be altered depending on the client's industry:
- SWOT Analysis
- Key sell-against strategy points
- Sales figures for the past 1-2 years (depending on availability of data)
- Key customers
- Recent wins 3-year plan
- Customer satisfaction
- Consulting, service and support
- Technology platforms, manufacturing processes
- Product marketing
- Offering strategy
- Pricing strategy and practices
- Product feature and functions
- Value proposition
- Messaging about themselves
- Competitor's messaging about the client International presence
- Key markets
- Key points of differentiation
For more information on our competitive analysis and market opportunity assessment services, call (651) 315-7588 or click this link to email us today. References will be supplied upon request. Our client's for these studies range from startups to Fortune 500 companies across a wide range of industry sectors.