Strategic Marketing Consulting Services
DWS Associates helps business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) clients across a broad group of industries improve their sales and marketing programs by offering a range of strategic marketing and direct marketing consulting services designed to help them attract and retain customers. These services are tailored for each individual client so your marketing can become more effective, efficient, and profitable.
These consulting services fall into the following categories:
Marketing is expensive and complicated which is why a strategic action plan focuses your organization on activities that deliver maximum impact. Let's be honest - every organization has limited resources and limitless opportunities so without a comprehensive marketing plan, your chances for success are greatly reduced.
Our team works closely with your leadership team to gather and analyze critical data that identifies opportunities and threats to your business. We work with you to develop strategies and tactics that play to your strengths, and to your competitors' weaknesses. We help develop measurable communications plans that reach your target audiences, generate large volumes of qualified leads and help you engage them so you can turn first-time buyers into multi-buyers, and multi-buyers into multi-product buyers.
A comprehensive marketing plan serves as a benchmark for your company by establishing concrete objectives, strategies and tactics. It minimizes surprises...you enter the marketplace with your eyes wide open to possibilities and problems. We understand the importance of market planning and have been instrumental in creating and implementing strategic plans for the clients and organizations we have served. Our market planning services:
- Strategic marketing plan development
- Marketing inventory assessment
- Business situation and opportunity analysis
- Market identification, needs and trends analysis
- Market assessment and forecasting
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Marketing metrics and analysis
- Routes-to-market planning
Marketing Communications is the execution phase of your marketing plan - the sum of all activities that communicate and interact with your customers and prospects. These activities include not just advertising, direct mail, e-mail, public relations, sales promotion and trade shows, but all contacts your sales, customer service and technical people have with your customers as well. To be effective all of these activities must be integrated, coordinated, and measurable.
DWS Associates designs and implements integrated, customer-centric, measurable marketing programs that are designed to attract, engage and retain profitable customers - and we have been doing it for more than 30 years! We provide the following array of services that help your organization develop and execute integrated marketing programs:
- Marketing Communications assessments/audits
- Campaign planning and budgeting
- Media research, planning and acquisition
- Advertising testing, measurement and performance analysis
- Lead generation and management programs
- Customer retention and loyalty programs
- Campaign project management
- Trade show and event planning and management
Product Development & Merchandising...
Having the Right Offer is Key to Your Success & Growth
What is your "offer?"
It's your product(s) and all of the services that you provide to your customers. It's why they buy from you, keeping buying from you and stay loyal customers.
Product and service development, and merchandising are all key to your organization's survival. Without them, your organization's growth and profits will suffer.
DWS Associates helps companies develop offer strategies and our team has developed and launched hundreds of products and services in a variety of product categories and industries. From computers to fashion and textile products, we have been involved in the creation, sourcing, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of these products for companies. We offer the following service and product development, and merchandising services to help you surpass your competition and maximize your revenues and profits:
- Offer strategy and planning
- Product and brand positioning
- Product launch planning and implementation
- New product development and sourcing
- Retail and catalog merchandise planning
- Merchandise review and sales analysis
- Vendor selection and pricing negotiations
- Distribution channel strategy planning and management
- Customer service planning and management
To find out more about our products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.