RECEIVE A FREE ROAI & BREAKEVEN CALCULATOR ($19.99 VALUE)
Join Marketing Connection today and in addition to your FREE ROAI & Breakeven Calculator ($19.99 Vaue), enjoy FREE access to more than 150 sales and marketing apps, tools, checklists, white papers, and ebooks as well as special offers and valuable information and insights that will help you achieve your marketing goals.
Adult Student Recruitment Process Audit
You are searching for more effective ways to recruit new adult students to your degree and/or non-degree programs. You have tried several new strategies and tactics but you are still falling short on your new student enrollment goals. You have come to a point where you need some outside expertise that brings a fresh perspective and understands how to leverage existing strengths and resources in order to produce more enrollments.
This Audit takes an in-depth analysis of your current recruitment efforts and provides you with findings and recommendations for improving performance.
Before requesting more information on this service, take the Student Recruitment Self-Assessment to get a better understanding of your opportunities and needs.
What Your Audit Includes
The Audit covers the following:
How to target the right segments within the adult student audience for the programs and services you offer and how this generates more enrollments.
How to clearly communicate the unique value you offer as well as provide the prospective student with fast, easy access to accurate, relevant information they need to move forward and enroll.
How to develop appropriate offers for each stage of the decision making process that are unique, valuable, motivating and effective.
What media is the most effective for attracting new quality leads and nurturing them through to enrollment.
How you can qualify and prioritize new leads more effectively. How you can leverage appropriate communication channels to more effectively nurture the qualified lead through enrollment.
How you can develop a formal referral process that consistently delivers significant numbers of quality new student enrollments.
How you can develop relationships with local corporations, government agencies and NGOs that consistently deliver significant numbers of quality new student enrollments
How you can differentiate yourself from the competition so that your target segments easily understand the unique value you offer them so that enrollments increase.
Our team will perform the following as part of your Audit
- Interview appropriate staff regarding student recruitment goals, objectives, strategies, tactics, budgets, results/performance, etc.
- Review of written marketing/recruitment/enrollment plans, referral plans and/or corporate outreach plans addressing the institution’s current efforts targeting prospective new students.
- Review of relevant marketing communications including advertising, direct mail, email, collateral/content etc. that is used in the recruitment of students
- Competitive scan of up to two (2) competing colleges selected by the college with data gathered from a variety of sources including: annual reports, E-Campus News, Eduventures, Dun & Bradstreet, Hoovers Online, company sales and marketing collateral including their website, educational associations and organizations, industry publications and government agencies.
- If necessary, our mystery shopper audit will be incorporated into this assessment in order to evaluate the actual experience of a potential student in a program. That program will be identified by the college and agreed upon by both parties .
- Write Final Report and Presenting Findings and Recommendations
Report & Presentation
The report and presentation will include:
- Executive Summary
- Process Maps and Narrative of Existing Process
- Identification of strengths, weaknesses, gaps
- Recommendations for modifications to improve weaknesses and gaps
- Evaluation of communications with recommendations for testing that impacts