RECEIVE A FREE ROAI & BREAKEVEN CALCULATOR ($19.99 VALUE)
Join Marketing Connection today and in addition to your FREE ROAI & Breakeven Calculator ($19.99 Vaue), enjoy FREE access to more than 150 sales and marketing apps, tools, checklists, white papers, and ebooks as well as special offers and valuable information and insights that will help you achieve your marketing goals.
Referral Program Process Audit
The Referral Process Audit will provide the client with a go-to-market action plan that leverages the institution’s resources and strengths in order to maximize the potential for achieving its goals for retention.
The steps in the process include interviewing appropriate staff in order to create a process map that the referral process and identify known strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the process, review of communications used by your referral team/participants as well as their training, development and management.
The focus of this effort is on the development of a go-to-market action plan which includes modifications to the process in order to improve weaknesses and gaps, recommendations for modifications to the communications used during the process with the prospective student.
The final report will address the following questions
- What is the current process for identifying, responding to potential referral team members?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the current process including recruitment, training, management of referral team members and the identification of potential students to refer to the institution?
- How can the weaknesses and gaps be enhanced/improved?
- What communications are being sent to both the referral team members and prospective students/referrals throughout the process and how can the communications be improved (channel, messaging, offers, timing)?
The report will include the following components:
- Executive Summary
- Process Maps and Narrative of Existing Process
- Identification of strengths, weaknesses, gaps
- Recommendations for modifications to improve weaknesses and gaps
- Evaluation of communications with recommendations for testing that impacts
- Interview Appropriate Staff to Create Process Maps
- Interview Appropriate Staff regarding Target Audience(s)/Communication Plan(s) (timing, channel, message, offer, creative)
- Review and evaluate communications and processes
- Work with Staff to create modifications to processes and communication plan(s)
- Write Final Report
- Present Final Report