Student Recruitment Process Audit
The Recruitment Process Audit will provide the client with a go-to-market action plan that leverages the institution’s resources and strengths in order to maximize the potential for achieving its goals for recruitment.
The steps in the process include interviewing appropriate staff in order to create a process map that the recruitment process and identify known strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the process, review of communications sent to the prospective student during the recruitment process, coaching, consulting and mentoring for the select leadership team members in order to develop modifications to current processes that address weaknesses and/or gaps.
Before requesting more information on this workshop, take the Student Recruitment Self-Assessment to get a better understanding of your opportunities and needs.
The focus of this effort is on the development of a go-to-market action plan which includes modifications to the process in order to improve weaknesses and gaps, recommendations for modifications to the communications used during the process with the prospective student.
The final report will address the following questions
- What is the current process for generating, qualifying, prioritizing, nurturing and converting prospective students into newly enrolled students?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the current process?
- How can the weaknesses and gaps be enhanced/improved?
- What communications are being sent to the prospective student throughout the process and how can the communications be improved (channel, messaging, offers, timing)?
The report will include the following components:
- Executive Summary
- Process Maps and Narrative of Existing Process
- Identification of strengths, weaknesses, gaps
- Recommendations for modifications to improve weaknesses and gaps
- Evaluation of communications with recommendations for testing that impacts
- Interview Appropriate Staff to Create Process Maps
- Interview Appropriate Staff regarding Target Audience(s)/Communication Plan(s) (timing, channel, message, offer, creative)
- Review and evaluate communications and processes
- Work with Staff to create modifications to processes and communication plan(s)
- Write Final Report
- Present Final Report
To find out more about our products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.