RECEIVE A FREE ROAI & BREAKEVEN CALCULATOR ($19.99 VALUE)
Join Marketing Connection today and in addition to your FREE ROAI & Breakeven Calculator ($19.99 Vaue), enjoy FREE access to more than 150 sales and marketing apps, tools, checklists, white papers, and ebooks as well as special offers and valuable information and insights that will help you achieve your marketing goals.
Mystery Shopper Audit
“DWS Associates and especially Pat were wonderful to work with. They gave very specific recommendations that we can implement to make improvements. They also gave great feedback about our overall messaging that we will implement”.
Dean of Enrollment
Saint Martin’s University
In under 4-weeks and for as little as $1,999, you receive an in-depth evaluation of your website (desktop and mobile) and nurturing process (from inquiry through to enrollment) for as many as 3 programs. (These can be your programs or competitors’ programs – ask for details.)
Benefits You Enjoy from Your Audit
- Generate more leads with more effective web form design and locations on your site based on the latest out-of-industry best practices.
- Convert more leads faster with more effective "Thank you" pages and automatic email responses.
- Increase enrollments and referrals with stronger, more relevant and motivating messages and offers for each stage of the decision making process.
- Shorten the time from Initial Inquiry to Enroll - saving resources and lowering costs - by leveraging direct-to-student channels like mobile
- Generate a higher return on your investment of resources - human, financial and technology - for greater efficiency and results.
The Audit has two phases that help identify strengths, weaknesses and gaps in your recruitment and nurturing process – and provides you with practical recommendations to improve performance by leveraging your resources.
- In the first phase, requesting information, we visit your website and search for a "Request Information" link or form on your home page and the home/main page of the program you have asked us to review. We then evaluate the request information form and any automated communications the submission of the form triggers – Thank you page and/or automated email.
- In the second phase, we keep a diary of any communications received from your institution and evaluate the communications based on timing, frequency, channel (email, mail, phone, other), messaging and call to action.
The Audit typically takes less than 4 weeks from start to completion – 2 weeks for data collection, 1 week for analysis and preparing your personal report, and then 1 hour to present our findings, recommendations and discuss any questions you have.
Download a sample of the score card used to evaluate what occurs in these two phases.
You are presented with a written report with recommendations, and provided with a presentation along with a hard copy for your records.
Download a sample report.
Download Audit Scorecard.