RECEIVE A FREE ROAI & BREAKEVEN CALCULATOR ($19.99 VALUE)
Join Marketing Connection today and in addition to your FREE ROAI & Breakeven Calculator ($19.99 Vaue), enjoy FREE access to more than 150 sales and marketing apps, tools, checklists, white papers, and ebooks as well as special offers and valuable information and insights that will help you achieve your marketing goals.
Market Opportunity Assessment for Higher Education
For those that are searching for ways to increase revenues and market share, this comprehensive market opportunity assessment is the ideal tool to help you develop enrollment strategies.
WHAT WE ANALYZE
Our analysis focuses on these key elements and provides you with a picture of where your industry is headed and what the short and long term demand for your products and services will be over that period.
First, we look at customer and market perceptions and drivers of buying decisions affecting yours and similar products and services from your competitors.
- What are the markets perceptions of your institution and your existing programs and services?
- How do prospective and current students, as well as alumni perceive your institution's offerings versus competitors' offerings?
- What do traditional and post-traditional students want in terms of programs / services / solutions?
- What are the current drivers and motivators for obtaining degrees, certificates, certification, microcredentials?
- What are the future drivers and motivators for obtaining these degrees, certificates, certification, microcredentials?
- How can your institution effectively and efficiently motivate prospects to enroll?
- What are the unmet market and customer needs?
- What is the potential impact of government, environmental, economical, societal, technological and competitive factors on your institution's ability to achieve near and long-term goals and objectives.
Then, we look at current demand and growth opportunities for the traditional and post-traditional segments that you serve or may want to serve based on current / future opportunities.
- What is the current and future demand for these programs / services / solutions?
- What is the size and what is the growth rate of these audiences/segments?
- What program / service offering does your institution need to develop and offer to this audience / segments to attract a larger percentage of the marketplace?
- What are the market and industry trends affecting enrollments in your programs / services / solutions in the marketplaces?
- What are students spending on these programs / services / solutions?
- What opportunities exist for your institution's existing programs / services / solutions?
- Are there opportunities for your institution to create new programs / services / solutions?
- Are there opportunities for expansion into new markets and market areas?
- What programs / services / solutions does your institution have to develop to attract new students both domestically and internationally?
- What are the program and service requirements of the marketplace, both short and long term?
- What opportunities exist for creating and establishing partnerships and alliances?
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
You will be presented a summary report(s) that provide(s) a picture of where the market is headed, what the short term and long term demand for your programs and services will be and recommendations for your institution to take advantage of these trends and opportunities. These recommendations may include new programs and services, new target audiences/segments, new markets to enter, pricing and promotional strategies and more.