RECEIVE A FREE ROAI & BREAKEVEN CALCULATOR ($19.99 VALUE)
Join Marketing Connection today and in addition to your FREE ROAI & Breakeven Calculator ($19.99 Vaue), enjoy FREE access to more than 150 sales and marketing apps, tools, checklists, white papers, and ebooks as well as special offers and valuable information and insights that will help you achieve your marketing goals.
Marketing Communications Assessment
What is a Marketing Communications Assessment?
The Marketing Communications Assessment is designed to identify strengths, weaknesses, gaps and opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your efforts to achieve your enrollment goals. Based on our findings and practical recommendations, you will be able to make adjustments that can take the results of your efforts to the next level.
Why you need the Marketing Communications Assessment!
Everything has room for improvement. Change happens, internally and externally, which means you need to be aware of what is working, what isn’t and how you can best respond to effectively and efficiently achieve your goals.
Here are just a few of the most common benefits you will receive from this assessment:
- Identifies strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to more effectively and efficiently achieve your adult student enrollment goals
- Determine if current resources are adequate and are being properly utilized in order to effectively and efficiently achieve the marketing/enrollment goals and objectives
- Determine what, if any, additional resources are appropriate for effectively and efficiently achieving the marketing/enrollment goals and objectives
- Evaluate the message, offer, media (paid, owned, earned and social), and contact strategies (Journey Mapping) for each audience/segment at each stage of their relationship with your institution
- Evaluate processes for gathering, storing, analyzing and using data to qualify, prioritize opportunities as well as report on overall effectiveness and performance
- Provides practical recommendations based on your strengths and resources that drive improved performance in key areas
- Aligns marketing communications programs to better achieve overall institutional enrollment goals.
How the Marketing Communications Assessment works.
We begin by analyzing your resources to determine if you have the necessary resources (human, financial, technology) with the right processes and practices necessary to effectively and efficiently develop and execute the strategic and tactical activities that will achieve your goals.
Next, we focus on campaign performance and audience validation – so we can address the effectiveness of your strategic and tactical activities as well as develop recommendations for improvement. This includes target audience definition and segmentation that will drive effective messaging, offer, media (paid, earned, owned and social) and contact strategies as well as data capturing, storage and analysis that drives qualification and prioritization of opportunities and performance in key areas/metrics.
After this work, we provide you with a written report and presentation of findings as well as 90-days of advice and counseling.